Friday 18 January 2013

Where Else?

I don't buy brand new clothes. 
Unless I'm dying to have it and my mother's gonna pay for it. :)
I buy everything I own from thrifted shops. 
That's why, from now on, I will call the ukay 'Where Else?'
Hahaha (ako na masaya)

Anyway, I want to show you guys some of the stuffs I got from Where Else? 
Hahaha! :)
Enjoy. ;D

Divided turquoise shorts 
Php35


Cotton On black dress
Php 50


H&M Floral dress
Php80


Forever 21 Minidress
Php100


Zara shredded top
Php50


Topshop cropped top
Php50


Zara sheer top
Php100


Cotton On mullet top
Php50

I am SUPER obsessed with neon, I swear.
Sister bought me these (from Where Else, Baguio)
Php100 for three pieces (WOW)


Forever 21 miniskirt
Php75


This is tooooo coooool!
Ate Jayce (My Ukay buddy) gave this to me. 
And this is also from Where Else
But I won't tell you how much it is. :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my entry. 
xoxo, leave a comment. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment