Friday 11 May 2012

Photo shoot with my Girlies

MEET THE STYLIST
Anna Isaeva Dalabajan commonly known as Isha
(This is me)


MEET MY MODELS
left: Cyrianne Lorraine Gonzalez "TRECIA"
middle: sincerely, Me :))
right: Ezra Ysabela Bea Dignadice "BEA"



                                                  ~~LET THE PICTORIAL BEGIN~~

Pinstripe Pretty

On Me: Striped pink and white romper


On Bea: Striped blue and white dress


On Trecia: Striped blue and white dress

FLORAL FABRIC

left: Bea
middle: me
right: Trecia

On Bea: floral dress

On trecia: Floral tube dress

On me: Floral strapless top
  Khaki shorts

CHECKERED CHIC

Left: Bea
middle: me
right: Trecia

On Trecia: Tita's long sleeve checkered top
                                                           White belt                  

On Me: Sleeveless white top    
                 Miggy's checkered polo
Khaki shorts

On Bea: Tito's office (polo worn as dress)
                                                        metallic neckalce  

POLKA PRINCESSES

Left: Trecia
middle: Bea
right: Me

On Bea: Tita's polka dotted polo
        White pants (folded)
    Red gartered belt 

On Trecia: Tita's Polka dotted blouse
                                                               Brown belt 
          Cropped maong shorts


On me: Polka dotted romper (worn inside)
                                                      Purple skirt

Oh my, Look at the mess we made!

Bea's closet :))

~~I just hope Tita Merl and Tito Enteng won't 
get mad at us when they knew we invaded their closet.
~~And I also hope Lira Princess will still allow 
me to go at their place when she sees the mess above. hahaha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment